Chapter One: Results Oriented Magic

Adventure topics for this game go here!
User avatar
Wraith
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:52 pm
Location: Alberta, Canada
Contact:

Re: Chapter One: Results Oriented Magic

Post by Wraith »

Location: Puyallup, Seattle Metroplex
Condition: Ok
Broadcasted SIN: <hidden mode, teammates have authorization to see her>
Death Otter wrote:"Look," she said to Wraith, with a glance over her shoulder at the troll just to make sure she knew where he was, "I'm not picking out CURTAINS or anything, but we've got better odds of getting all of us out in one piece if we stick together. Especially if your big friend over there's gotta lug that guy out."
Wraith looks up and over to Death Otter, nodding quickly; the dissolve of the wall has her eyes going wide for a moment, before lifting her nose to sniff at the air briefly. Finally, turning back to Death Otter, the foxelf stands slowly. "I agree, and going back the way we came is... not a good option," she chirps, ears tipping back briefly.

Perception (Smell) 12 Dice
12d6>4


Looking past DO towards Bushwack, she lets out a short whistle, hoping to get his attention. "Our wayward dwarf is here, but unconscious... there is no way I can carry him, so would you kindly?" she'll ask once he looks over in their direction
Bushwack wrote:"Wraith I'm beginning to think you are to soft for the shadows you gotta stop doing these charity cases, every time we go on a run we end up with a stray... and now it's a dead otter?"
A snort at that, tailfur puffing briefly before settling; she does not deign to reply though, merely turning towards the stairway and heading towards it - she's not so foolish as to just take it at face value though, instead scanning it with her various senses for potential traps, sensors, gun turrets and whatever else a corp might throw in as security.


Sneak 13 Dice
13d6>4

Perception (Sight) 12 Dice (Standard, low light, thermal)
12d6>4

Perception (Hearing) 12 Dice
12d6>4
Wraith
Current Health Status: 3 Stun boxes (-1CM)
Alyfox#0371 on Discord
Street Cred: 0 Notoriety: 1
Distinctive Style: fox ears, fox tail (both black furred)

Perception: 10 base (+2 to each Audio, Visual, Scent. Low-light, Thermal)

Edge: 2/2 Body: 3 Armor: 8 (9 with forearm guards)
Ranged Defense - (Passive) 9 (Full) 12
Melee Defense - (Passive) 9 (Block) 13 (Dodge) 14 (Parry) 13
Surprise: 9 Composure: 6 Judge Intentions: 7 Memory: 6
Languages Known: English (N), Japanese (N), Mandarin (6), Spanish (6)
Cheap Commlink DR: 1 Pulse Wave Commlink DR: 6
Wireless PAN is through the Pulse Wave
"Dark Blue Text" - Voice-comms
>>Green Text<< Text-based communication
"Pink Text" - real voice
< > Not English

User avatar
Milk Toast
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:44 pm

Re: Chapter One: Results Oriented Magic

Post by Milk Toast »

Finally! Arthur thought as he sighed in relief. 9 rounds too many for mah laik'n. Wahl, Ah jes got ter git payed now...Aw, frag. I got teh git a pitcher of thet thang! Ain't got the recordin' option in mah eyes an' thes commlink don' got the zoom to gimme what Ah need. Ah got to go down thur 'n play nahce wit 'em. Ah'm gon' git shot for shur...

Arthur lovingly replaces Bobby's rifle into it's case, packs his shooting gear in a cheap duffel bag and puts a lined coat on instead of the tac vest and helmet. He switches the electro-chromic to display eye searingly safety yellow and reflective panels with a large Ares Power + Light(APL) logo on the breast and an even larger one on the back. The AR display becomes a popular Slavic workman theme with slowly oscillating nauseatingly positive slogans like ”Powering your tomorrow!” He switches his commlink to active when he gets to the street, puts his gear bag in the trunk, and carefully drives an unmarked vomit green Americar into the lot directly toward the trailers.

If no guns are pointed at him, Arthur exits the car distractedly as if he forgot something in the car. Pulls his thermos of soykaf and puts on his best “Not my best day” look while wandering up to the trailer. He bleakly tries to focus on the burly elf.

Security, right? Whur's the breakers? Ah'm here teh...DAAAAANG. He turns as if spotting the twitching cyborg for the first time. Then excitedly takes some pictures. Mah buddies 'r gon' LOVE thes! Hot dang! Ah'm goin' VIRAL teh-day!”

Con 5d6>4 = 2, +2 plausible evidence, +1 subject is distracted

On the other hand, if anybody points a gun, he stops the car and stays in the car, holding his hands up and waiting for commands.
Perception: 10 (vision mag, thermographic, flare comp)
Armor: casual 14, combat 21
Composure: 6 Dodge 16 Judge Intentions 8 Surprise 12

User avatar
Muppet Man
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:47 am

Re: Chapter One: Results Oriented Magic

Post by Muppet Man »

TIME STAMP wrote: //Location: Downtown Puyallup/Seattle Metroplex/UCAS
//Time: <1153:30/2075-01-18> Combat OVER
//Weather: <Heavy Overcast, Light Snow, 1C, Wind N 8kph, feels like -6C>
//Air Quality: <Monthly Average: Moderate (Yellow), Precipitation pH 2.6>
Situational Awareness
  • Exterior:
    • Factory parking lot: Shrike and Stygge are in position here, cyberpsycho is attacking
    • City streets: large tractors (as in the tractor in a tractor-trailer rig) are approaching the trailers, but are currently in the street
    • Trucks: two trucks were approaching the entry to the parking lot/loading bay, but are slowing to a stop still on the street
  • Interior:
    • Office Elevator shaft: Bushwack and Wraith are currently breaching the elevator.
    • Hidden basement: four of five Tir operators are visible, all unconscious. The fifth and Mulpa are no where to be seen from this vantage
    • Cell: in the hidden basement are a series of cells, the bomb knocked out the locks, some of them have been pushed open. Approximately 150m from elevator to cell area. The fifth Tir operative and Mulpa are in the cell room. Bomb/EMP fragments are in the hall by the fire door.
    • Factory: suspect five Tir operatives in this building as well.
  • Trailers:
    • Trailer 1: riddled with bullet holes and other damage, full of yelling and other signs of conflict. The other is not active.
    • Trailer 2: no sign of movement inside
COMIN' ROUND THE CORNER COMING INTO VIEW OF A SUSPICIOUS SCONE FACTORY WITH DANGER WRITTEN ALL OVER IT
Things involving bullets and psycho borg monsters happen very quickly. Stygee sees the trailer rock, the monster jump out, bullets spak spak spak into the pavement and the monster, Shrike shoot and dodge, shoot and dodge, all in the time it takes her to roll to a stop to let the "passenger" out of the seat. Just as the engine is revving back up to push forward, the borg goes down. She is ready for full acceleration at this very moment, with several tons of vehicle at her beck and call. Many options. What is one to do?

[Location on map below.]

OUTSIDE OF A SUSPICIOUS SCONE FACTORY WITH DANGER WRITTEN ALL OVER IT
Image
Parking Lot Detail (1 grid = approx. 1 meter)

The incapacitated borg lies twitching not 5m from Shrike. He is close enough to see little sparks amidst the metal parts and gooey looking fluids flowing from the interior. The smell is acrid, burnt oil with a bit of boiling coolant mixed in. It's not moving, it seems incapacitated, but it is by no means un-salvageable. With the thing still for a change, Shrike's magnified vision can take in some additional details: the thing is blue (that was obvious) but the blue parts looked like additional armor, the structure underneath is still metal, but it's anodized titanium (probably) in an orangey tangeriney color. The mangled head is all electronics and small servos, except for the very human like teeth and jaws, but those are also clearly metal. This thing is either a straight murder robot, or there is a brain in a jar nestled away inside all that armor. There is no apparent mechanism for eating, and with the way the head is destroyed, he can be very sure of that.

Shrike's ears pickup the shouts and other noises from the elf special forces types clambering up the elevator shaft, the doors and glazing on the first floor were blown off when whatever bomb detonated in the building. Looking that way, he sees several elves (almost certainly, even at this distance) dressed like the victims of the cyberpsycho, their bodies decorating the trailer.

INSIDE OF A SUSPICIOUS SCONE FACTORY WITH DANGER WRITTEN ALL OVER IT
Wraith's experience makes her constantly attuned to her environment. But sometimes she sees things that aren't there, like a mysterious set of stairs? <j/k>

Wraith's experience makes her constantly attuned to her environment. Down in this subterranean mystery land, there just isn't that much to be aware of. There's the hallway with its bare cold floor and walls. There's a door to another room with several doors, one from which Death Otter appeared. There's Bushwack (he's hard to miss), the mischievous Death Otter. There are elf types climbing up the elevator shaft to the world above. There is also, and mysteriously, a mysterious other way out at the end of the room with the doors: stairs to somewhere?

All in all though, at this moment, it seems relatively quiet "upstairs".

AROUND A DIFFERENT CORNER TO THE WEST OF A SUSPICIOUS SCONE FACTORY WITH DANGER WRITTEN ALL OVER IT
Quick as quick can be, it still takes Arthur several minutes to do all of the break down and changing costumes. He has no issues, but as he rolls around the corner he gets a sense of just how crazy things on the ground really are, things he couldn't see from his perch. There are elves coming from inside the office building! The office building looks like crap! Traffic is all sorts of weird as people are gawking at the scene.

:arrow:
Run Details
Phase 1:
  • Overview: Human Resources Acquisition: Willing Subject:
    • Legal Name: Charla Ann Dalrymple Media Handle: @CharlDarlBaby Occupation: Media Personality/Influencer
    • Description: Age: 19 Metavariant: Human Skin: Brown Hair: Bald Known Affiliations: Humanis Policlub
  • When: by 1/18/2075, delivery no later than 21:30.
  • Where: Fairground Scone Factory, Puyallup, extract and deliver to Paine Field, Hangar 17, Everett
  • Security: Site secured by mercenary guards, exact provider unknown. Thought to be a very veiled Ares team. Surveillance indicates between 12 and 16 mobile guards. One active Matrix cyberdeck has been noted emanating from the compound, our decker was brainfried in the exchange. Two magical active persons are on site periodically, never both at the same time. No indication of paranormal animals or warding.
  • Pay: 32,000¥ +6,000¥ total, with 6,000¥ upfront
  • Target: Information withheld until finalized contract agreement
Phase 2:
  • Overview: Resource Management/Logistics
  • When: 1/18/2075, 21:30
  • Where: Paine Field, Hangar 17, Everett to 3000 NE 4th St, Renton, WA 98056
  • Security: Unknown. If Phase 1 was executed quietly, opposition should be limited. Threat level will increase in relation to the amount of disruption caused during phase 1.
  • Pay: 18,000¥ + 4,000¥ total, with 4,000¥ upfront (paid at delivery of phase 1)
  • Target: (1) 1m x 1m x 2m container
  • Note: Delivery vehicle will be provided for Phase 2
  • Details:
    • Design:
    • Bakery: 4 stories tall, concrete first floor, metal siding upper floors, metal butterfly roof, significant HVAC and other roof penetrations
    • Warehouse: 3 stories stall, concrete walls, flat membrane roof with 2/3rd green roof (as in it's a garden), 2m parapet around roof
    • Office: 3 stories, flat membrane roof w/ 3/4 green roof, 1.5m parapet around roof
    • Parking lot: Asphalt paving, no planters, wheels stops at stalls adjacent to buildings only, 16 streetlights, each with a electric vehicle charging station
    • Landscaping: dirt or lava rock, xeriscape friendly plants around entrance to office. A large above ground concrete utility vault is connected to the office portion. A 1m deep, .5m wide trench follows the north side of the bakery. Covered walkways (metal roofing) connect the buildings
    • Ingress/Egress:
    • Bakery: 4 man doors at street level, 2 upper level door accessed by fire escapes/catwalks, catwalk connects to center portion of roof
    • Warehouse: 2 man doors at street level, 3 lading docks, 1 loading door at ground level, access to roof from interior stairway
    • Office: double entry door on ground floor, two emergency exits, access to roof from interior stairway
    • Fenestration:
    • Bakery: three small windows next to main entry door, clerestory windows on long side at about 30m above the finished grade of the parking lot
    • Warehouse: Main entry door has two sidelites and a transom window, remaining doors have transoms, three square windows at 1.5m above finish grade of the parking lot evenly spaced on each side of the building, six 1.5m x 3m skylights evenly spaced on roof
    • Office: Each floor has floor to ceiling glazing on all sides, glazing is "opaque", several portions of the windows system are operable egress windows
What the frag are you going to do now?
No one: “I feel like I’ve been here before...”

User avatar
Shrike
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:37 am

Re: Chapter One: Results Oriented Magic

Post by Shrike »

Location: Puyallup, Seattle Metroplex
Condition: Ok
Broadcasted SIN: <hidden mode, teammates have authorization to see him>

Muppet Man wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:28 pm
The borg advances as Shrike retreats, its scary speed making it an even proposition. But when Arthur's shots blow off the sensor booms, the game changes. Shrike's shots do discernible damage. The monstrous borg doesn't scream, but in all other ways it seems to recoil. It reaches out, a long blade extending the length of its arm. But the swipe, blind and injured as the borg is, Shrike is able to twist to avoid it with ease. Between Shrike's autofire and Arthur's well placed shots, they take chunks out of the borg, knocking it down. It tries to run, blindly skittering. But it fails, twitching mechanically but not moving.
Shrike retreats back into cover, keep a vantage point on the fallen cyborg, but keeping himself out of sight of the sniper. They may have taken down this loony, but who are they and why are they shooting? He waits by the edge of the trailer for a few seconds before rushing inside to where he'd seen the Elf soldier being attacked. He checks the body for any life signs. He was pretty sure there wouldn't be any, but best to check.

First aid 5d6>4
Muppet Man wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:35 am
The incapacitated borg lies twitching not 5m from Shrike. He is close enough to see little sparks amidst the metal parts and gooey looking fluids flowing from the interior. The smell is acrid, burnt oil with a bit of boiling coolant mixed in. It's not moving, it seems incapacitated, but it is by no means un-salvageable. With the thing still for a change, Shrike's magnified vision can take in some additional details: the thing is blue (that was obvious) but the blue parts looked like additional armor, the structure underneath is still metal, but it's anodized titanium (probably) in an orangey tangeriney color. The mangled head is all electronics and small servos, except for the very human like teeth and jaws, but those are also clearly metal. This thing is either a straight murder robot, or there is a brain in a jar nestled away inside all that armor. There is no apparent mechanism for eating, and with the way the head is destroyed, he can be very sure of that.
Need to claim the body, find out what he is doing here but we still need to find the person we were here to collect. He still hadn't hear from Bushwhack and Wraith, who had gone inside for a while.

"Stygge, we have an unknown shooter at this location. Remain cautious. We don't know what they want?" he messages the rigger as he is coming in.

Muppet Man wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:35 am
Shrike's ears pickup the shouts and other noises from the elf special forces types clambering up the elevator shaft, the doors and glazing on the first floor were blown off when whatever bomb detonated in the building. Looking that way, he sees several elves (almost certainly, even at this distance) dressed like the victims of the cyberpsycho, their bodies decorating the trailer.
Shrike picks up the glass he used previously and follows their approach with his rifle, as he makes his way over to the other trailer. He checks the doors to see if they are unlocked and if he can hear anything inside.
perception Hearing 7d6>4

User avatar
Death Otter
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:32 am

Re: Chapter One: Results Oriented Magic

Post by Death Otter »

Death Otter gives the elf commandos a look as they head out. Following them isn't the worst idea...but she has a sense that they may be heading into trouble that she'd rather avoid. Not to mention, she wouldn't mind a chance to learn more about what the hell's going on in here. Of the troll's trolling, she pays little heed; if he really thinks that's the worst she's ever been called, his skull's as dense as his skin.

So she moved towards the mysterious stairs, gun in hand. On the way there Otter flicked her chameleon suit back on, and dissolved into a murky translucency, pixelating and flickering slightly as she moved. Normally she wouldn't have wanted to go first and leave strangers at her back, but lets face it...if these two decided they wanted her dead, it wouldn't matter if they were in front of her or behind her. And a show of trust could score points. Maybe.

Stepping softly, Death Otter climbed the steps, listening for signs of life ahead.

User avatar
Muppet Man
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:47 am

Re: Chapter One: Results Oriented Magic

Post by Muppet Man »

UP ON A ROOFTOP AND ACROSS THE STREET FROM….YADDA YADDA

Real estate maybe all about location location location. Shadowrunning seems to be all about timing timing timing.

And for Sandman, the timing wasn’t great right now. He just found out his old debt holder sold his debt to someone, that someone who turned out to be the Vory, if the charming gangster with a thick Russian accent is a typical representative.

And the “only one small thing, you think for us, you help?” And so on this day right now Sandman is standing across the street from a factory of some sort. He’d put a ward on the front door just a few hours ago. Not ten minutes ago someone broke through.

And so now he needs to find his new contact, a dwarf named Mulpa, or some sort of mercenary elf named Shrike.

He just a horrifically fast fight between a robot or cyborg and probably this Shrike guy. Seems like someone else was shooting at the monster-mech too. The fight is over now.

No sign of Mulpa though.
No one: “I feel like I’ve been here before...”

User avatar
Sandman
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:12 pm

Re: Chapter One: Results Oriented Magic

Post by Sandman »

Great... just GREAT... I get in a little over my head in debt after some bad luck... then find out my debt is now in the hands of Russian mobsters. I then find out that I have to do illegal activities for them in addition to paying back the debt. They didn't even give me any time to make up any Preparations or summon up an elemental or two.

((Sent to Mulpa's and Shrike's Coms)) "This is Cr... I mean Sandman. This is Sandman reporting in. I was told by some Russian... Friends... that I am to contact both Mulpa and Shrike at this location. A ward I placed upon this location a couple hours ago has been blasted through maybe 10 minutes ago. I am across the
Sends location ping
up on the rooftop,
Force 4 Improved Invisibility
  • Spellcasting (12 Dice)
    • 12d6>4
    Drain (4-1=3; 12 Dice)
    • 12d6>4
Result: Force 4 Improved Invisibility (Sustained via Focused Concentration 5) with 4 Successes; Drain All Resisted
,
Perception (5 Dice +2 (Visual); Thermographic and Low Light, using Monocle and Optical Binoculars)
  • 7d6>4
Result: 1 Success (BARELY NOT a Glitch)
for how I can help from here. I arrived just in time to see the... whatever it was... that you and your team shot up... get shot up. I believe I can see you, Shrike, but I do not see Mulpa yet. Umm... I am also new to this whole 'Shadowrunning' thing... so any suggestions would be very welcome. I am more an academic than a hands on sort, but I do believe my Magic will stop me from being a net hindrance. "


Well... either they will cut me some slack, or just cut me from the team for that transmission. I don't want to think of what the Vory will demand from me if I can't pay them the Nuyen that I owe them... or at least able to pay the interest...
Street Cred: 0
Notoriety: 0
Public Awareness: 0

Current Edge: 2/2

Perception: 5 (Thermographic Vision, +2 Vision and Low Light Vision if Wearing Monocle)
  • Passive Perception 1
Body: 3
Armor: 14 (16 with Helmet)
Dodge: 7
Composure: 12
Judge Intentions: 9

Ammunition:
Browning: 10/10
Reagents: 107

Physical: 0/10
  • Overflow: 0/3
Stun: 2/12

Craig Stewart (UCAS, Real, Mage Licence)
Kurt Greuber (UCAS, Fake Rating 1)
Paul Tzikolas (UCAS, Fake Rating 4, Fake Mage Licence Rating 4)

User avatar
Wraith
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:52 pm
Location: Alberta, Canada
Contact:

Re: Chapter One: Results Oriented Magic

Post by Wraith »

Location: Puyallup, Seattle Metroplex
Condition: Ok, on edge, irritated
SIN Broadcasting: <hidden mode, teammates have authorization to see her>
Death Otter wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:40 am
So she moved towards the mysterious stairs, gun in hand. On the way there Otter flicked her chameleon suit back on, and dissolved into a murky translucency, pixelating and flickering slightly as she moved. Normally she wouldn't have wanted to go first and leave strangers at her back, but lets face it...if these two decided they wanted her dead, it wouldn't matter if they were in front of her or behind her. And a show of trust could score points. Maybe.

Stepping softly, Death Otter climbed the steps, listening for signs of life ahead.
Wraith does an admiral job of hiding her envious look at the use of a chameleon suit, only a slight twitch of her tailtip giving anything away. As Death Otter moves ahead, the foxelf raises a brow, then moves to follow after holstering her off-hand pistol. Typically the cautious sort, Wraith makes her way up the flight of stairs at a slow but steady pace, keeping sharp eyes and ears out for potential traps or ambushes. The usual sorta thing!

"<Matsu>! We do not know what is ahead of us," the foxelf murmurs, hoping the more or less invisible technomancer hears her cautioning. "With how this run has gone," a brief, irritated headshake, "<Kore yori saki kiken kamo>. Allow me to take point, <onegaishimasu>?"

Perception rolls
Perception (Eyeballs)
12d6>4

Perception (Earballs)
12d6>4
Wraith
Current Health Status: 3 Stun boxes (-1CM)
Alyfox#0371 on Discord
Street Cred: 0 Notoriety: 1
Distinctive Style: fox ears, fox tail (both black furred)

Perception: 10 base (+2 to each Audio, Visual, Scent. Low-light, Thermal)

Edge: 2/2 Body: 3 Armor: 8 (9 with forearm guards)
Ranged Defense - (Passive) 9 (Full) 12
Melee Defense - (Passive) 9 (Block) 13 (Dodge) 14 (Parry) 13
Surprise: 9 Composure: 6 Judge Intentions: 7 Memory: 6
Languages Known: English (N), Japanese (N), Mandarin (6), Spanish (6)
Cheap Commlink DR: 1 Pulse Wave Commlink DR: 6
Wireless PAN is through the Pulse Wave
"Dark Blue Text" - Voice-comms
>>Green Text<< Text-based communication
"Pink Text" - real voice
< > Not English

User avatar
Shrike
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:37 am

Re: Chapter One: Results Oriented Magic

Post by Shrike »

Sandman wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:32 am
((Sent to Mulpa's and Shrike's Coms)) "This is Cr... I mean Sandman. This is Sandman reporting in. I was told by some Russian... Friends... that I am to contact both Mulpa and Shrike at this location. A ward I placed upon this location a couple hours ago has been blasted through maybe 10 minutes ago. I am across the up on the rooftop, , for how I can help from here. I arrived just in time to see the... whatever it was... that you and your team shot up... get shot up. I believe I can see you, Shrike, but I do not see Mulpa yet. Umm... I am also new to this whole 'Shadowrunning' thing... so any suggestions would be very welcome. I am more an academic than a hands on sort, but I do believe my Magic will stop me from being a net hindrance. "
Shrike hears the transmission and taps his comlink to reply, keeping his voice down low. Did he almost give his real name over comms? And the Vory. Great, just what we need.

"Maintain your position. There was a sniper to the right of my position. Let me know if you spot them. Not sure who they work for, unless they are with you.
We have three people inside. If your magic can find them, not heard anything from them in a little bit."

He pings Sandman a picture of the person they were employed to extract. Frak knows if she was still alive or not, but he was going to keep doing the job until the last possible moment. The new person sounded inexperienced. Best keep them away from combat or even potentially getting seen.
"This is the person we are looking for. Keep an eye out for her. If you spot her, let me know instantly."

User avatar
Sandman
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:12 pm

Re: Chapter One: Results Oriented Magic

Post by Sandman »

Shrike wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:26 pm
"Maintain your position. There was a sniper to the right of my position. Let me know if you spot them. Not sure who they work for, unless they are with you.
We have three people inside. If your magic can find them, not heard anything from them in a little bit."

He pings Sandman a picture of the person they were employed to extract. Frak knows if she was still alive or not, but he was going to keep doing the job until the last possible moment. The new person sounded inexperienced. Best keep them away from combat or even potentially getting seen.
"This is the person we are looking for. Keep an eye out for her. If you spot her, let me know instantly."
Well, I am not in the best position to search for him, but if I want a person found, best to employ a
Summoning a Spirit of Man (Force 3)
  • Summoning (7 Dice), Resisted by 3 Dice; Drain is 12 Dice vs. 2x Successes on Resist (Min 2 Drain):
    • Summoning: 7d6>4
      Resist: 3d6>4
      Drain: 12d6>4
      Results: Failure, 2 Drain suffered.
Retry... Same numbers
  • Summoning: 7d6>4
    Resist: 3d6>4
    Drain: 12d6>4
    Result: Success, 1 Task, No Drain.
. Focusing his magic to summon the spirit, his first attempt just leaves the Dwarf with a headache and no Spirit. Giving his head a quick shake, he then refocuses and brings a
Force 3 so Optional Power is Movement
into being in front of him.

Stealthily
Has the Astral Form, Enhanced Senses (Low Light and Thermographic), Materialization, Conceal, and Search (Plus other) Powers to assist in this
this
Mentally shows the spirit a visual image of their target
and then pass on their
I believe this would count as a Physical Task or Remote Service
to me.


Now I wish I has paid more attention in the Summoning classes... who would have thought I would have needed to summon a Spirit to look for someone I was here to either Liberate or Kidnap. Anyways, it should be able to find her and give us a reasonably current location.

"Summoned up a Spirit to find her current location. I will update you when it reports back."
Street Cred: 0
Notoriety: 0
Public Awareness: 0

Current Edge: 2/2

Perception: 5 (Thermographic Vision, +2 Vision and Low Light Vision if Wearing Monocle)
  • Passive Perception 1
Body: 3
Armor: 14 (16 with Helmet)
Dodge: 7
Composure: 12
Judge Intentions: 9

Ammunition:
Browning: 10/10
Reagents: 107

Physical: 0/10
  • Overflow: 0/3
Stun: 2/12

Craig Stewart (UCAS, Real, Mage Licence)
Kurt Greuber (UCAS, Fake Rating 1)
Paul Tzikolas (UCAS, Fake Rating 4, Fake Mage Licence Rating 4)

Post Reply