Chapter One: Redundant Code

Adventure topics for this game go here!
User avatar
Bushwack
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:44 am

Re: Chapter One: Redundant Code

Post by Bushwack »

"I agree. Money is good for enough for an old grab N snatch and the Johnson seems invested enough that this doesn't seem a double cross... At least for now. I'm in. You did well today, Macfear. More then earned your keep, chum."

Baron Munchkinhausen#4543 on Discord

Street Cred: 0
Notoriety: 1
Edge: 4/4
Surprise: 14 Composure: 6 Judge Intentions: 7 Memory: 7

Qualities
Pos: Acr. Defender (use gymnastics on full defense), mentor spirit bear, natural athlete (+2 gymnastics), Catlike (+2 stealth)
Neg: In dept (2), no man left behind, incompetent firearms, poor self control (thrillseeker), combat junkie

Skills
Etiquette 6
Gymmastics 14
Perception 11 (14 visual: tetrachromatic vision bioware), (thermographic vision: Troll), (combat sense adept power:always get perception roll to not be surprised)
Pilot ground craft 10
sneaking 11 (13 urban)

Languages:
English (N)
Russian: 8

Know skills
Seattle gangs: 9
Seattle Criminal Organisations: 8
Seattlle Ork Underground: 9

combat offensive
Initiative 13 (poor self control thrill seeker +1)=14+4d6
unarmed 9 dice -7S
Spur 16 dice ACC 9 +1 reach 16 DAM choose S/P with sweep) AP -2 (19 if weapon focus is activated as a simple action), (wireless activation of spur is a free action
Throwing shuriken 16 dice 9 ACC - 14 AP -1
Throwing shuriken with called shot pin 12 dice. same but pins target if armor penetrated

Combat Defensive
Ranged / Melee Defense 14 (Rea 8 + Int 5 + Combat Sense 1)
Full Defense 14 +11 (gymnastics 6, natural athlete 2, skeletal pneumasticisty 2, reflex recorder 1)=25

Armor
"Heavy" Damage Resitance: body 5, Troll Dermal 1, Bear Mentor Spirit 2, cyberarm armor 3, Big Game Hunter Coat + gel packs 16, bike racing helmet 2, PPP legs 1, PPP Arms 1, Skeletal pneumasticity -1= 30
"Uptown swag": body 5, Troll Dermal 1, Bear Mentor Spirit 2, cyberarm armor 3 Vashion Steampunk 10 synergist longocat 3 Skeletal pneumasticity -1= 23
"Blend" Damage Resitance: body 5, Troll Dermal 1, Bear Mentor Spirit 2, cyberarm armor 3, Armor jacket 12, bike racing helmet 2, Skeletal pneumasticity -1= 24


User avatar
Mulpa
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:11 pm

Re: Chapter One: Redundant Code

Post by Mulpa »

"I agree, Bushwack and MacFear. Shrike, Tulpa, Wraith... what do you say?"
Mulpa
Street Cred: 0
Notoriety: -1

Current Edge: 1/2

Perception: 11 (Thermographic Vision, +2 Vision if Wearing Glasses)
  • Passive Perception 2, With Glasses, Visual Perception 3
Body: 8
Armor: 11 (13 with Helmet)
Dodge: 13
Parry: 13
Composure: 9
Judge Intentions: 8

Ammunition: Shock Gloves 9/10
Predator: 9/15

Platelet Factories

User avatar
Shrike
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:37 am

Re: Chapter One: Redundant Code

Post by Shrike »

perception 6d6>4
GM wrote: The restroom door behind the wall at the back of the bar opens with creak then slams shut with a bang. Nonchalantly at first, an ork dressed in a tan uniform walks by. He takes one look, sees Wraith and Shrike and freaks out and runs out the door.
Shrike recognises the orc as the one from the warehouse and nods at him as he flees. Guess he is still a little antsy around us. Of course, that mission was a definite set up to test us as they didn't need us to get the item.
Tulpa wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 6:19 pm
As he settles into the table with Shrike, Tulpa connects the group as he did before. Using his Himitsu, he requests direct access to their comms systems and any cameras they may have. As he gains access to each system, he slaves them to Himitsu, letting his personal device act as a controller and direct firewall for all of the others.
Shrike acknowledges Tulpa and pulls out a chair for him. The decker looked like a strong gust would blow him over.

"You get that deck fixed up?" he asks, whilst also keeping an eye out on the room.
Muppet Man wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 9:34 pm
As Tulpa joins the party, moments after the data is transferred, he notices the person in the corner look up. So does Shrike. But Shrike is also aware that no one else in the room has caused the human woman to budge at all. Which raises a question of the paranoid nature, why Tulpa? Maybe it's the clean clothes? When Tulpa settles in though, she resumes her ambivalence to the room.
Curiousier and curiousier
Linking his runner comlink up to Tulpa's systems, he messages him privately.

The lady in the corner got interested in you when you came in. Not sure why. Might be your profession, might be due to her boss' comments

Listening to the chatter, he lets Mulpa and Macfear deal with the negotiations. He wasn't much good at that, certainly not compared to a lawyer.

As they receive
Wraith wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 4:41 pm
>> That seems like a lot of Ares-trained guards for a Scone factory. << the young 'runner sends over the group chat. >> Not to mention a skilled spider. Thirty-two kay seems on the light side. Should be doable though if we can get quality floorplans and some time to plan. <<
Mulpa wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 5:04 am
"I agree, Bushwack and MacFear. Shrike, Tulpa, Wraith... what do you say?"
"Money is sounding a bit better. Very short window for some legwork and surveillance though. The second we are done here, we need to meet and plan. Is Mr Macfear joining us for the run?" He stops and ponders for a moment, "Additional request from me, I would like a meeting with Mrs Hoffner regarding a personal matter."
Muppet Man wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 7:11 pm
From the table near the door, Shrike has a good view, and he's not distracted by domestic issues. He notices that a scuffle has broken out on the street, just out of his sight line. He can hear the commotion and see a few people racing towards the fight. He can also see it start to rain, leaving little drops on the pavement.
"We look to have some trouble outside, going to check it out, make sure that it isn't something we need to worry about." He gets up and heads to the door, peeking out to find out what the commotion is

perception 6d6>4

User avatar
Wraith
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:52 pm
Location: Alberta, Canada
Contact:

Re: Chapter One: Redundant Code

Post by Wraith »

Location: Bar Neleus, Tacoma (Seattle Metroplex)
Status: Distracted, concerned

Note: Orange text is Wraith's voice/text commlink communications with non-teammates. Feel free to ignore if you wish (unless you're the GM, then please don't!).
GM wrote:The confused voice of Alexis comes back in response to Wraith's text, "It's Riley, she just turned up. She's scared, mumbling about her bike."
Wraith bites her tongue (literally), the fox-ears splaying sideways before slowly returning to their normal position. Activating her subvocal mic, she casually leans back against the wall again, letting her gaze roam over the people in the bar. "Give me a moment and I will contact her," she replies via voice-com to her house-mate.

"She says that her commlink was damaged, and isn't working properly," the older woman replies tersely, a comment that has Wraith letting out a slow breath. "I'll put her on my commlink, she seems pretty panicky."
MacFear wrote:>>We should accept their revised offer if we're going to do the job. I suspect this offer is final, and digging deeper will only hurt us in the long term if we decide to pursue further work with Mrs. Hoffner.<<
"Alright, thank you Alexis," the foxelf returns before taking in the message in the team text-chat. >>Impressive work. <Yoshitoshimasu keiyaku>. Count me in. <Suimasen onegaishimasu>.<< Wraith messages back, mind elsewhere. A moment later, she hears a soft click, then the voice of her lover comes through.

Wraith's conversation with her SO
"Sorry Beth... I know you're out at... something important, but I didn't know who else to contact," Riley apologizes, voice trembling with her anxiety.

"It is fine, Riley; I said you could contact me any time you needed," Wraith replies back, shifting her stance and looking up a the ceiling for the moment. "<Doushita>? Do you need me to come home?" Hearing the other woman repeating back the Japanese word under hear breath, Wraith bites her lip, but before she can clarify Riley replies back.

"I got jumped while out on a delivery... they smashed up my kit and made off with my parcel. Fuck, I'm so going to get fired!" The anxiety in her lover's voice increases, causing Wraith to wince.

"I understand your worries Riley," the foxelf replies back in a lower tone, feeling a little helpless for a moment - Wraith knows that she is at best awkward when it comes to emotions, not for the first time wishing she had a better understanding. "If you explain to them, surely they will be reasonable? You were attacked, and not at fault," she adds, fox-ears lowering back against her hair. "Do you know who they were?"

"Disassemblers I think," Riley answers quietly. "At least, that's what their markings looked like," she continues, voice tensing up. "Oh god, what if they came after me for what happened last year?!"

"Those sorts do not plan that far ahead," Wraith replies with a soft little sigh. "I should be back there in less than an hour, ok? I think we are just about done here," the foxelf continues, closing her eyes for the moment. "We w-... we'll figure this out." Wraith can hear the other sniffling, and unconsciously hugs her arms around her abdomen. "I'm sorry I was not home when you got there."

"I know... I'm sorry I'm such a mess," Riley replies after a moment, her voice a little more steady. "I'll help Alexis make dinner..." the younger woman adds, as an afterthought.

Wraith turns her gaze back to the rest of the bar, letting out a slow breath. "You're not a mess, hon, you are rightfully shaken," she adds in quickly, rubbing the back of her neck then kneading at the muscles there. "I got my hands on another vintage series, I will show it to you when I get back," the foxelf continues, hoping to distract her lover and bring down her anxiety.

"Ok... I look forward to it," Riley replies, at least sounding brighter, though there is a sigh as well. "Thank you, Beth."

Wraith smiles faintly to herself. "<Douitashimashite>, Riley. See you soon," she replies, re-focusing on the scene at hand once the connection is broken. Fortunately the conversation only took a couple of minutes.
Shrike wrote:"We look to have some trouble outside, going to check it out, make sure that it isn't something we need to worry about." He gets up and heads to the door, peeking out to find out what the commotion is
Ears perk up at Shrike's comment, drawing Wraith's attention to the scuffle outside. 'Hopefully whatever is going on has nothing to do with us, otherwise this could get messy...'

Some perception checks!
Visual 12d6: 12d6>4
Audio 12d6: 12d6>4
Wraith
Current Health Status: 3 Stun boxes (-1CM)
Alyfox#0371 on Discord
Street Cred: 0 Notoriety: 1
Distinctive Style: fox ears, fox tail (both black furred)

Perception: 10 base (+2 to each Audio, Visual, Scent. Low-light, Thermal)

Edge: 2/2 Body: 3 Armor: 8 (9 with forearm guards)
Ranged Defense - (Passive) 9 (Full) 12
Melee Defense - (Passive) 9 (Block) 13 (Dodge) 14 (Parry) 13
Surprise: 9 Composure: 6 Judge Intentions: 7 Memory: 6
Languages Known: English (N), Japanese (N), Mandarin (6), Spanish (6)
Cheap Commlink DR: 1 Pulse Wave Commlink DR: 6
Wireless PAN is through the Pulse Wave
"Dark Blue Text" - Voice-comms
>>Green Text<< Text-based communication
< > Not English

User avatar
Muppet Man
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:47 am

Re: Chapter One: Redundant Code

Post by Muppet Man »

Soundtrack wrote: Oh you can do it at a trot,
You can do it at a gallop,
You can do it real slow so your heart won't palpitate.
Just don't be late.

Do the Puyallup.*

TIME STAMP wrote: //Location:Tacoma/Seattle Metroplex/UCAS
//Time: <2205:00/2075-01-14> Combat round OVER
//Weather: <Light Fog, Light Rain, 6.3C, Wind W 3kph, feels like 6C>
//Air Quality: <Moderate (Yellow), Precipitation pH 2.8>
Shrike moves towards the door, and he is quickly joined by Rude. The troll's demeanor hasn't exactly changed, he's just not being insulting. It comes across as reasonable professional. He doesn't even sneer at Shrike, instead, almost treating him like part of his team. With a nod, he indicates that he's fine with Shrike sticking his nose out first.

Outside a street brawl is unfolding. Currently four people are brawling in a wild scrum. No weapons have been drawn in that bunch, but several on lookers are drawing weapons, mostly low level: knives, chains or clubs. Judging by the growing crowd though, people with guns will be showing up soon. It's also painful for Shrike to watch, there is no squad cohesion in and of the groups, they are not reinforcing each other. Untrained, low level gangers, probably. No longer distracted by the nuisances of her personal life, Wraith can focus on the work at hand. She looks outside behind Shrike. She has no better understanding of the gangers besides their lack of training.

Both elf runners are very aware that it's a fight between ork ganger and elf gangers.

After a second more of study, Wraith notices some of the bystanders do have more deadly weaponry, but no one has brought it to bear just yet. Three of the elvish onlookers clearly are packing heavy pistols. Same number armed for the orks, but they are sporting sawed off shotguns or similar hand-cannons, barely concealed beneath coats.

Yu raises an eyebrow to Mulpa and Yu, "I assume you have conferred with your team, all is in order?" He places a series of credsticks and a data chip on the table. "Once we have a handshake, these are yours and the dossier on the acquisition on the chip."
Run Details
Phase 1:
  • Overview: Human Resources Acquisition: Willing Subject
  • When: by 1/18/2075, delivery no later than 21:30.
  • Where: Fairground Scone Factory, Puyallup, extract and deliver to Paine Field, Hangar 17, Everett
  • Security: Site secured by mercenary guards, exact provider unknown. Thought to be a very veiled Ares team. Surveillance indicates between 12 and 16 mobile guards. One active Matrix cyberdeck has been noted emanating from the compound, our decker was brainfried in the exchange. Two magical active persons are on site periodically, never both at the same time. No indication of paranormal animals or warding.
  • Pay: 32,000¥ +6,000¥ total, with 6,000¥ upfront
  • Target: Information withheld until finalized contract agreement
Phase 2:
  • Overview: Resource Management/Logistics
  • When: 1/18/2075, 21:30
  • Where: Paine Field, Hangar 17, Everett to 3000 NE 4th St, Renton, WA 98056
  • Security: Unknown. If Phase 1 was executed quietly, opposition should be limited. Threat level will increase in relation to the amount of disruption caused during phase 1.
  • Pay: 18,000¥ + 4,000¥ total, with 4,000¥ upfront (paid at delivery of phase 1)
  • Target: (1) 1m x 1m x 2m container
  • Note: Delivery vehicle will be provided for Phase 2
Image

ACROSS THE STREET
Papa had hooked Sil up, as usual. The new medallion was sweet. Fancy fancy medallion. Of course it was a talisman, mystical and all that. It did come at a heavy price, not in nuyen but in another kind of debt. He said, "I know some people who know some people could use a real wiz like you for some honest work. It's good experience, probably doesn't pay well, but you need to do this for me, savvy?"

No one likes to say no to Papa Chango.

So the person (she never met) Papa had her talk to compelled her with logic, veiled threats, and small promises of material reward into throwing in with a team as magical support. She was supposed to find this guy Mulpa (can't miss him, he's the charming dwarf) and a fellow named MacFear (can't miss him, he's the charming femorian). Sil was at the Bar Neleus plenty early, but two things kept her from going inside, even after she watched Mulpa and MacFear both enter. First, she was compulsively assensing the scene. But in fact the real reason was two large ork gangers standing by the push cart just outside were both bedecked in matching leather jackets emblazoned with trideo screens each projecting a swarm of angry sharks in a feeding frenzy.

But now that a fight is breaking out, the screens have been turned off and the orks have turned their attention at the unfolding scene. It might be safer inside.

Oh, and the assensing. Not a lot of magic going on inside the bar at the moment. One strong awakened type, a couple with lower levels but nothing major.

What are you doing?


*This is a real song.
No one: “I feel like I’ve been here before...”

User avatar
Tulpa
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:56 pm

Re: Chapter One: Redundant Code

Post by Tulpa »

5d6>4

1d20|1d100


Tulpa, after insuring the nearby matrix environs appeared safe, begins working on the groups LAN- tightening the network and sharing video displays of each other’s cameras with the other members of the team. He also makes sure the discussion between his team members and their potential clients. lAlways good to have a recording of negotiations.

? Who is phishing here? ”Someone is trying to snoop on us. One moment.” Tulpa switches to full VR and begins to get to work.

First, Tulpas goes full defensive, arranging his deck to boost his firewall and fend off the intruder. Then he tries to hide his tracks once again, hiding and changing his icon. Then he tries to find the user snooping on his network. In such a barebones host, the hacker is either skilled or stupid..

Free: Quick Config
1. Defensive action: varies depending on what the other dealers actions are, roll is unchanged:13d6<4
Free: Quick Config
2.Matrix Perception:13d6<4
3. Change Icon
Free: Quick Config
4. Hide:13d6<4

As to the request, Tulpa responds: ”If you think the price point is right, Ill agree to it.”
Street Cred: 0 | Notoriety: 2
Perception: 7 [9] (No modifiers)

Body: 3
Armor: +11 (+2 w/ Ballistic Mask)
Dodge: +1
Parry: +1

Composure: 8
Judge Intentions: 9

Attack: 0 |Sleaze: 6 (+2 programs)
Data Processing: 2 | Firewall:2
Device Rating: 2 | Matrix DR: 4
Noise Reduction: 3 (+1[+2/-1] programs + dongle)

Active Programs: N/A (Datajack Plus: Signal Scrub, Smoke-and-Mirrors, Stealth)
Active Dongle: Reciever

User avatar
Wraith
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:52 pm
Location: Alberta, Canada
Contact:

Re: Chapter One: Redundant Code

Post by Wraith »

Location: Bar Neleus, Tacoma (Seattle Metroplex)
Status: On guard, peckish

"<Keikai>," Wraith murmurs aloud, so that Shrike and the troll can both hear her. "Orks have sawed-offs, elves with heavy pistols. This may get ugly fast," she adds succinctly, fox-ears laying back against her hair and remaining there. "Do we step in, or let KE deal with this?"

Giving Shrike time to think on this, Wraith turns a part of her attention to the group's text comm-channel. >>Potential trouble, looks like a gang brawl - two on two, unarmed currently. Bystanders are better armed, sidearms and shotguns, assuming affiliated. The timing is interesting, given our present company - may want to update Yu and Hofner.<<

Not wanting to alarm anyone, especially the 'runners Ms Hofner has here as security, Wraith addresses the troll. "<Suimasen, omae>," the foxelf starts, inwardly wincing at the term - while she has learned that 'omae' is street slang, her own upbringing tells looks at the word somewhat differently. "Given the situation, I trust your team will refrain from becoming trigger-happy if we are forced to arm ourselves," she continues, more a statement then a question.

Making use of her cyberware, Wraith keeps an ear out on the street while waiting for a response from the troll or the rest of her own team.

Select sound-filter: street-brawl area
Audio Perception 12 Dice: 12d6>4
Wraith
Current Health Status: 3 Stun boxes (-1CM)
Alyfox#0371 on Discord
Street Cred: 0 Notoriety: 1
Distinctive Style: fox ears, fox tail (both black furred)

Perception: 10 base (+2 to each Audio, Visual, Scent. Low-light, Thermal)

Edge: 2/2 Body: 3 Armor: 8 (9 with forearm guards)
Ranged Defense - (Passive) 9 (Full) 12
Melee Defense - (Passive) 9 (Block) 13 (Dodge) 14 (Parry) 13
Surprise: 9 Composure: 6 Judge Intentions: 7 Memory: 6
Languages Known: English (N), Japanese (N), Mandarin (6), Spanish (6)
Cheap Commlink DR: 1 Pulse Wave Commlink DR: 6
Wireless PAN is through the Pulse Wave
"Dark Blue Text" - Voice-comms
>>Green Text<< Text-based communication
< > Not English

User avatar
Shrike
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:37 am

Re: Chapter One: Redundant Code

Post by Shrike »

Location: Bar Neleus, Tacoma (Seattle Metroplex)
Status - Military Mode

Taking cover at the door, Shrike spends a moment observing and evaluating. Gangers were one thing, but he was looking for anybody more organised. that would spell trouble.

perception 6d6>4
SmaLL Unit Tactics 7d6>4

Might be nothing, might be the start of a riot or might be a diversion. In any case, best to be ready just in case.

He turns to look at the troll, his hand ready near his pistol and wishing he had something heavier with him.

"This could be the prelude to something bigger, he warns the troll, "What are the other accesses and egresses to this location? Call it a healthy prudence but we should do a sweep. Make sure this isn't some form of diversion. Might be nothing but best to make sure."
Wraith wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 1:20 am
"<Keikai>," Wraith murmurs aloud, so that Shrike and the troll can both hear her. "Orks have sawed-offs, elves with heavy pistols. This may get ugly fast," she adds succinctly, fox-ears laying back against her hair and remaining there. "Do we step in, or let KE deal with this?"
"At the moment, I say watching brief. This is the Star's problem. If it threatens to spill over, we deal. Keep an eye on vehicles." he suggests to the foxeared elf,

User avatar
Muppet Man
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:47 am

Re: Chapter One: Redundant Code

Post by Muppet Man »

Soundtrack wrote:
When I get to heaven tie me to a tree//Or I'll begin to roam, and soon you know where I will be
TIME STAMP wrote: //Location:Tacoma/Seattle Metroplex/UCAS
//Time: <2208:00/2075-01-14> Combat round OVER
//Weather: <Light Fog, Light Rain, 6.3C, Wind W 3kph, feels like 6C>
//Air Quality: <Moderate (Yellow), Precipitation pH 2.8>
Rude has been keeping his team abreast of the situation as well. He grunts at Shrike and Wraith, unclear, but it might be in agreement with their analysis. Mulpa and MacFear get a ping from Yu, it's a link to their network. Verbally, he says, "This could be an ambush, or just coincidence. If it turns into something dangerous, you will be compensated for your assistance. Log into our network, accept 500 nuyen each when we get the asset to safety."

Yu puts his arm around Hoffner protectively as they stand up. His movements are catlike and smooth. The mage stands as well, covering their back as they trio heads towards the back of the bar staying close to the southern wall. The dwarf shrugs on her jacket and checks her pockets and otherwise gets ready to leave as if everything is perfectly normal. The troll stays by the door watching. He's close to Shrike and Wraith, carefully watching the scene. There's a minor shiver or tremor through massive troll's body, barely perceptible. He hasn't produced any weapons but everything about his posture says he is moments away from murder.

The laconic woman at the back barely seems to register the situation, she just keeps playing the handheld game. She then stands with the same nonchalance as the rigger, moving in the dwarf's direction.

Mulpa receives a text message from Pyotr Marchenko, it's brief, "we have sent mage to work with you, she owes debt to acquaintance, if not see her soon, debt will be much worse", attached with the message is Sil's picture and commcode.

Tulpa scrutinizes the area around him for the snooping decker. He is surprised to catch site of a sprite just before it decompiles and goes poof into the Resonance. He quickly looks himself over and finds the remnants of a crumbled cookie quickly fading back into nothing. Other than that frightening bit of evidence, the area looks pretty standard. Most of the bar patrons are running in open mode.

Run Details
Phase 1:
  • Overview: Human Resources Acquisition: Willing Subject
  • When: by 1/18/2075, delivery no later than 21:30.
  • Where: Fairground Scone Factory, Puyallup, extract and deliver to Paine Field, Hangar 17, Everett
  • Security: Site secured by mercenary guards, exact provider unknown. Thought to be a very veiled Ares team. Surveillance indicates between 12 and 16 mobile guards. One active Matrix cyberdeck has been noted emanating from the compound, our decker was brainfried in the exchange. Two magical active persons are on site periodically, never both at the same time. No indication of paranormal animals or warding.
  • Pay: 32,000¥ +6,000¥ total, with 6,000¥ upfront
  • Target: Information withheld until finalized contract agreement
Phase 2:
  • Overview: Resource Management/Logistics
  • When: 1/18/2075, 21:30
  • Where: Paine Field, Hangar 17, Everett to 3000 NE 4th St, Renton, WA 98056
  • Security: Unknown. If Phase 1 was executed quietly, opposition should be limited. Threat level will increase in relation to the amount of disruption caused during phase 1.
  • Pay: 18,000¥ + 4,000¥ total, with 4,000¥ upfront (paid at delivery of phase 1)
  • Target: (1) 1m x 1m x 2m container
  • Note: Delivery vehicle will be provided for Phase 2
Scone Factory Aerial View:
Image
Image

ACROSS THE STREET
Yeah. It's a fact. From Sil's position she can see that shit is about to hit a big fan. A group of three trolls and an ork are slowly rolling down the street on beastly looking motorcycles. They are clearly trying to make a grand entrance. So far no "boss" level elven representatives have arrived.

What are you doing?
No one: “I feel like I’ve been here before...”

User avatar
Mulpa
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:11 pm

Re: Chapter One: Redundant Code

Post by Mulpa »

Muppet Man wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:22 pm

Rude has been keeping his team abreast of the situation as well. He grunts at Shrike and Wraith, unclear, but it might be in agreement with their analysis. Mulpa and MacFear get a ping from Yu, it's a link to their network. Verbally, he says, "This could be an ambush, or just coincidence. If it turns into something dangerous, you will be compensated for your assistance. Log into our network, accept 500 nuyen each when we get the asset to safety."

Mulpa receives a text message from Pyotr Marchenko, it's brief, "we have sent mage to work with you, she owes debt to acquaintance, if not see her soon, debt will be much worse", attached with the message is Sil's picture and commcode.
"If the Mr. Johnson does not survive, we can't get paid. I say we take them up on the protection job. 500 nuyen just to follow along, and a promise of further compensation if there is actual trouble. I think it is a good investment for the future.

I also have a heads up on a mage my friends are sending us to join in to help her earn enough to pay her debts. We don't have a Mage, so I think this is also a good idea... and if she betrays us, the Vory will... have a talk to her. Having a Mage with us will open up options in the jobs we can handle. Here is what I have on her."


Sending a copy of her picture and commcode to the team, Mulpa nods to Yu, puts his helmet and shock gloves on, and checks on his Ares.

"I am thinking it is a good idea. I will sign on, but the others will also have to have their says as well. What are the primary and secondary exit plans?"
Mulpa
Street Cred: 0
Notoriety: -1

Current Edge: 1/2

Perception: 11 (Thermographic Vision, +2 Vision if Wearing Glasses)
  • Passive Perception 2, With Glasses, Visual Perception 3
Body: 8
Armor: 11 (13 with Helmet)
Dodge: 13
Parry: 13
Composure: 9
Judge Intentions: 8

Ammunition: Shock Gloves 9/10
Predator: 9/15

Platelet Factories

Post Reply