TIME STAMP wrote:
//Location: Downtown Puyallup/Seattle Metroplex/UCAS
//Time: <1147:32/2075-01-18> Combat round OVER
//Weather: <Heavy Overcast, Light Snow, 1C, Wind N 8kph, feels like -6C>
//Air Quality: <Monthly Average: Moderate (Yellow), Precipitation pH 2.6>
INSIDE OF A SUSPICIOUS SCONE FACTORY WITH DANGER WRITTEN ALL OVER IT OR IN THE DARK
Interior Scone Factory Secret Sub-Basement:
Situational Awareness wrote:
- Factory parking lot: two pairs of "chipheads" approaching trailers, the intention appears to be unhooking the trailers, Shrike and Stygge are in position here
- City streets: large tractors (as in the tractor in a tractor-trailer rig) are approaching the trailers, but are currently in the street
- Trucks: two trucks were approaching the entry to the parking lot/loading bay, but are slowing to a stop still on the street
- Office Elevator shaft: Bushwack and Wraith are currently breaching the elevator.
- Hidden basement: four of five Tir operators are visible, all unconscious. The fifth and Mulpa are no where to be seen from this vantage
- Cell: in the hidden basement are a series of cells, the bomb knocked out the locks, some of them have been pushed open. Approximately 150m from elevator to cell area. The fifth Tir operative and Mulpa are in the cell room. Bomb/EMP fragments are in the hall by the fire door.
- Factory: suspect five Tir operatives in this building as well.
- Trailer 1: riddled with bullet holes and other damage, full of yelling and other signs of conflict. The other is not active.
- Trailer 2: no sign of movement inside
Bushwack gets the the violent and noisy reaction he was (probably) hoping for. Two stim patches are plenty awaken the elf (E3). The elf screams and bucks like a bronco. His hands scrabbling for purchase on the hard floor as he tries to twist around to face his assailant. His face at first is pure anger, screaming in some language, then upon realizing who is staring back at him, he stops struggling and just says, "...the fuck?"
Over the din it is hard for Wraith to hear anything, but she sees Mulpa unmoving on the floor. He is currently acting as a doorstop to the only cell door that is open. He's probably not dead judging by her visual scans. There is no blood. She here's the screaming stop, and there's a moment of quiet.
In that moment of quiet, she hears the slightest scuffing of fabric on concrete from the cell right behind Mulpa. Someone is in there.
For Death Otter, it's a slightly disconcerting situation. First troll noise, then screaming, then silence. Her camera shows a fox-eared elf very cautiously entering the room.
OUTSIDE OF A SUSPICIOUS SCONE FACTORY WITH DANGER WRITTEN ALL OVER IT
General Area of Scone Factory
Interior of Semi-Trailer
Combat for Stygge and Shrike: No need for more initiative passes, you guys have knocked out everyone worth knocking out.
The scene inside the trailer is easy for Shrike to take in at just a glance, even using a shard of chrome as a mirror. The interior of the trailer is packed wall to wall with equipment, probably high end matrix or computer hardware. There are at least four of the elf special forces types dead or dying scattered about. A fifth seems to be still alive, but with only enough strength to moan pathetically as her intestines are slowly ripped out by a huge cyborg. The 'borg is looking at the guts like they are a miraculous and wondrous thing, never seen or even thought of before. Childlike. It moves on and pulls other things out. Blood spatters the walls as its monstrous metal hand crushes an organ.
It is not aware of Shrike, too caught up in its discovery.
On an otherwise ill fated run, Stygge is the only one with some luck. The truckers waiting to load up concrete or drop of raw material have a waiting area, they line up along one of the streets, and much like old-fashioned cabbies, they wander around talking to each other while waiting for a fair.
There are two lines. One line, heading east, is comprised of just the tractors. They will haul the fully loaded automated concrete mixing plants to specific job sites. The other line, heading west, is comprised of rigs with bulk cargo trailers waiting to get into the plant to unload. The drivers are milling about near a little shack with a couple vending machines.
Basically, Stygge just has to choose: trailer or no trailer?
SEVERAL HUNDRED METERS AWAY INSIDE AN ANONYMOUS BUILDING WITH GOOD SIGHTLINE TO A TRAILER SITTING OUTSIDE OF A SCONE FACTORY
The job was to put a big bullet in the brain of a cyborg if the cyborg poked its head out from the trailer sitting in Arthur Dent's virtual cross-hairs. It seemed simple. It WAS simple. But over the last ten minutes a bunch of fuckwads have started messing around with the target area. One just looked into the target trailer.
Nothing ever goes to plan, does it?
What the frag are you going to do now?